Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 [N] All That Has Faded Me Within (Asajj/Ky) [complete] 
Blue_but_beautiful

Title: All That Has Faded Me Within.
Rating: N for the last chapter.
Genre: Angst, Romance, smut
Warnings: This fic contains nudity and somewhat descriptive conscentual sexual content, if you are offended by either of these things, please do not read any further.
Summary: Before she became Count Dooku’s unwitting puppet and apprentice wannabe, Asajj Ventress found herself plucked from obscurity by who would become another very influencing force on her life.
(Set during the events that happen in the Republic comic book series, and further back during flashbacks.)

All That Has Faded Me Within.

Prologue.

Then,

Fire and Shrapnel rained down from the pale amber sky. Debris, large and small came to rest upon the bodies of fallen warriors whose charred faces were set in a permanent gaping death cry.
Blood soaked the earth beneath a lone child’s feet as she crawled through the mass of corpses and fallen particles, clinging to a weapon that she could barely hold, let alone fire. This was no use of course, there was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Death hung over her waiting to deal out its last, cruel hand.

She had watched and suffered as enemy forces had stormed her home city decimating it, killing all who stood in their way, the city had been raised to the ground. And then when it seemed that the gods of destruction had not been cruel enough she had watched as her parents had been cut down along with the army they had once led.
Her mother, knowing that this was her last moment to save her child, had thrust the weapon she clung to now, into her child’s hands. At that moment she had been pushed away from her mother’s side, ordered to flee. The child had only been able to get so far when she could hear the cries of her family and their army at her back. And as she turned, in the distance she had seen them fall.

As fate would have it, her enemies left her. Their minds told them that she would perish alone if left out here for more than a day. There was after all, no one left alive to take her in.
Determined sobs wracked her body as she pulled herself inside the wreckage of a burnt out speeder. This would provide enough shelter for the forthcoming night, she could move out come dawn break. Perhaps death would show its mercy and grant her life’s end before she was found?

VWOOOMPF!
The sound of something large and heavy hitting the ground at quite some pace reverberated about the shell of a city. The force of its impact was such that the child could feel the after shocks in the earth for several moments before she sound had met her ears. It seemed that she was not the only one who had heard or felt the crash. The quiet rumble of explosions in the distance erupted into a barrage of heavy blaster fire as a drop ship dispatched soldiers to the crash site. Daring to peer out of her shelter, the child could see what appeared to be the wreckage of a small star fighter, this was in turn surrounded by her enemy. So close in proximity were they, that she had no choice but to remain hidden where she was until the troops had either killed or captured whoever had crashed here…if he or she were not dead already.
Blasters failed to pierce the outer shell of the ship, but something inside stirred. In a flash of brilliant, green tinged light, the hatch to the ship was cut away.

Before the child or the soldiers had time to think about it, a tall, golden brown haired human was out of the wreck. And not only that, they mysterious stranger had already cut two of the foolish soldiers down with one flick of his blade. He moved like nothing any of them had seen before, reacting almost as if the knew where the blaster bolts were coming from before a single shot had been fired. Dodging melee attacks with such precision and fluidity that many of the men began to beat a hasty retreat. The weapon this stranger wielded was equally as impressive, a gleaming blade of green light that could seemingly cut through anything it came into contact with.

As if this were not enough to make the enemy flee, the few that remained were disarmed by an invisible force. Their blasters torn from their hands and drawn towards the path of the strangers’ blade. Those who attacked him fell and one by one the numbers thinned out until no one dare oppose the strange man. The last of them fled, leaving the stranger to tend to what few minor wounds he had sustained from the crash.

The girl continued to peer out in silent awe at the stranger from the safety of her speeder. Her eyes wide, her breath shallow as if breathing would disturb him. He was searching the wreckage of his ship for something. Some means of communicator perhaps? She began to wonder if more like this one were to soon arrive. His back was turned to her when he spoke, but she somehow knew he was addressing her,
“You can come out of there now, little one”

Last edited by Blue_but_beautiful on Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blue_but_beautiful

Chapter 1.

Now

“ Commander Ventress” The sound of the lieutenant’s voice echoed out across the grand hall in which Ventress stood. It’s lavishly decorated walls and marbled floors added to the structures grandeur. Dominating all else that adorned the hall, was a large bronzed sculpture of what appeared to be a Jedi master. No one who had ever been granted access to this part of the superstructure knew exactly who the statue had been erected in honour of, nor why Asajj Ventress kept such a grand memorial of someone who was so clearly of an order she had long since lost faith in. No one dare ask.

Asajj herself stood at the foot of the said sculpture, studying the small cylindrical form of a lightsaber hilt that had until now, lain on a small display dais. Her flawless pale face was set in a neutral expression, she betrayed no feeling when she turned to face the lieutenant who had so unceremoniously interrupted her thoughts.

“ This had better be important lieutenant, my time is precious as I am sure you are aware.”

There was a faint flicker of anger in her eyes that betrayed her, she sensed much apprehension from the large, well build rattatakian man before her.

“ We have captured the clone commander as requested commander.” He said without a second thought.

Ventress’ dark eyes flashed a paler shade and she quirked a slender brow in amusement.

“ Indeed? Have him brought to my personal dungeons at once, perhaps he will yet yield answers to a few of the questions I have to ask.”

She now turned to face the lieutenant, her expression unforgiving,

“ Perhaps Count Dooku will learn the location of the republics most needed facilities after all?”

The brawny rattatakian man saluted and next proceeded to exit the grand hall. Asajj watched him leave, only when she was certain she was alone did she turn to face the large sculpture of the Jedi master once more.
“ Soon I shall have a new master, he will complete my training” She paused for a second as painful memories flooded her mind, “ Your death will be avenged, I promise you that.”

Her eyelids fluttered closed into a silent vision. Images that once had scared her as a child now told of what could be a promising future. But through it all, there was still something missing. A void that could not be filled, perhaps never would be, that of her master.

Then.

“ There were too many of them, I could not hold them all! It is impossible.”

The voice of Ky Narec’s 16 year old Padawan met his ears. He looked up from his work bench littered with various tools and shards of metal, to take in the sight before him. There his pad wan sat cross legged, surrounded by several rocks of varying sizes.

“ Jedi have used this exercise for years padawan, I assure you, it is not impossible.” Ky responded gently.

The girls face was a picture of frustration and defiance. Still he ignored her silent protests adding,
“ Try again.”

He had barely looked back down at his work when he heard another exasperated sigh escape her lips. She had been an exceptional student, even though her training had been started much too late on in her life with regards to what the Jedi council preferred. He often wondered if it were the circumstances in which they met that had made her so special. On the battle field, he a victim of a potentially lethal crash, her…the spoils of war.
He would not have survived without her knowledge of her home world, he had been stranded, thought dead by his order. She had become the focus of his efforts. Through her he hoped to unite more people on this war stricken rock, set an example. Without him, she would most certainly have perished that day.

Narec found himself jolted from his thoughts by the sound of rocks falling to the floor one by one. This was quickly followed by another exasperated sigh from his apprentice.

“ Try not to think about how great a quantity there is, focus on the group as you would a single rock, as a whole.” He urged, he didn’t like to prompt his student, but sometimes he had little option.

Once more, the pale rattatakian girl closed her eyes, telekinesis had never been her strong point, while she accelerated in such arts as mind tricks and sabre skills. She was determined to master this too. Slowly but surely, the circle of rocks began to teeter then rise from the ground. As if the girl had sensed her masters amused gaze on her, she opened her eyes and beamed triumphantly.

“ Anything is possible when you can focus clear on your goals” He said, followed by a wince as the rocks tumbled down again.

This time his padawan seemed undeterred. A puzzled look crossed her face as she rose from the ground.
“ You have been working on that since we started training this morning, what is it?” Crossing the room, she walked to the workbench where her master stood, she peered over his shoulder, brow furrowed.

“ It is a long range holo-transmitter, hopefully.” He mused, continuing to tinker with the makeshift device. “ I am hoping to be able to get this to pick up the signal of any republic ships in the systems nearby, perhaps via them I can finally contact the order.”

Asajj understood perfectly. While the holonet was completely non existent in this backwater system, her master was stranded here. All off world transport was virtually non existent, either that or it was controlled by the enemy war lords. No smugglers ever landed here out of fear. This truly was an isolated desolate place. In a strange sense, while she knew this pained him, it comforted her. She had lost everything until she met her master, he was now her everything. Together they had united clans and brought some sense of peace to a world that only knew war. Some clans even regarded both he and her heroes…something that Rattatak had never known.
Ky Narec was the best thing that could have happened to Asajj and it would tear her in two if he left now.

Something inside her stirred, something confusing and something she knew she would have to repress. It was forbidden was it not? To have attachment? Or was there more to this? There was no part of her that wished to give her master a reason to go and so she pushed it back down inside herself, replacing it this time with mock interest.

“ Do you think it will work?” She quizzed half heartedly.

“ Possibly, but it is only makeshift, there can be no certainties.”

It was then he felt something change in his padawan. Perceptively she moved away from him, only to be startled as he reached out and grabbed a hold of her forearm to prevent her from leaving.

“ Asajj…” For a moment all words left him and she stared back at him with dark eyes, searching his thoughts. “ …If…if I am able to make contact with the republic or my order, I would have you return to Coruscant with me. I would wish you to complete your training and study as I did at the Jedi temple.”

Unsurprisingly, she looked away,

“ And I am honoured at the thought, but you would leave the people here now? When we have come so far and close to defeating the war lords clans? At least stay until our task here is done…there would be peace.” Her voice was ever so slightly raised now, hammering what she said into her masters mind.

Slowly, he reached out to her, placing one hand softly against her cheek and turning her face back to look at him. Something inside him too stirred then, something he had felt before this moment but knew it was something upon which he could never act. She would be the end of him, he knew it. But he had never been able to disagree with some of her better points.
“ You cannot leave now.” She added with emphasis to each word.

He had already made his mind up, all the pain he sensed inside her, he could not go. Not now.

“ Very well, I shall stay until our task here is through.” His tone was somewhat wistful, but sincere all the same. She was right in some respects. The order had not so much as sent a search party to look for him. If they had intended to look for him at all? The thought picked away at something else he had kept repressed for too long. Why had he stayed this long? Surely if he had been determined enough he could have left this force forsaken rock? It all came back to a couple of things, his oath as a Jedi…and her.
He had watched her grow, going from strength to strength with her training. So what had changed? Why did he feel guilty for so much as looking at her now? She had exited the room shortly after that thought and Narec felt the need to let out a sigh of relief. A Jedi should not think the things that he so badly wanted to. He opted to spend the rest of the afternoon meditating, it would do him some good to clear his mind.

Last edited by Blue_but_beautiful on Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blue_but_beautiful

Chapter 2.

Now

Even Dark Jedi needed to spend time on meditation. It was good for the mind and soul. It was also very refreshing and opened the mind to all sorts of possibilities that one may not have considered before. Answers were found to questions that seemed to be unfathomable at first glance. But most of all it gave you better focus and that was exactly what Asajj Ventress had needed.

The ARC trooper had yielded little information save for that he was permitted to reveal. That being nothing more than a name and rank. He had resisted her vigorous interrogation and torture at every turn and Ventress had then sworn that she would kill him before the day was out. A cruel smile played across her lips when she thought of her other captive. Obi wan Kenobi, as far as his order were concerned, he was dead. If Ventress got her way, he would be.
Dooku was holding out on completing her training with the thought in mind that he would be able to turn Kenobi.
“Fool, did he learn nothing at the battle of Geonosis? I shall break Kenobi, he shall fall and then we shall see who is best.” Her hate tinged thoughts filled her mind.

Asajj’s previous attempts to kill Kenobi as Dooku wished, had failed. Even using the sith torture mask on the Jedi master had hindered his will little. His time had run out, as had the clones’. For now though, that pleasurable task would have to wait. Ventress had other matters to attend to. Not to mention a spot of training, she did not wish to disappoint the Count after all. Rising from her cross legged position on a small cushioned dais, she moved across the room like liquid shadow. Her ashen features accentuated by the pitch black tattoo’s that adorned her skull. She had not always owned such markings, they had been a decision she had taken they day Dooku had arrived on Rattatak, they symbolized her final task before she had left this rock to begin her time with the Count as commander of the CIS droid army. One dark line for every one war lord she had slaughtered in vengeance. She had showed them the same mercy that they had showed her parents, her old master. She showed them none. There was no other path in Ventress’ mind other than that which was dark. Not anymore.

Then.

Ky Narec sat upon the balcony of the fortress he had come to know as his home. The battle had not gone as well as he had expected. They had pushed back enemy lines yes. Kept casualties to a minimum. It was considered to be a small victory on the newly united side of Rattatak. However, it was not the actual result that bothered him. Ahead of him, resting hunched on the balcony wall, sat his Padawan.
At 20 years of age, she would soon be ready for the trials every Padawan had to face at some point in time. But something had caused Ky Narec to doubt his student, and for that he felt uneasy.

During the battle, he has sensed her call upon her fears, her rage to drive her onwards. The loss, the pain of losing her parents, she had channelled all that energy into her attacks on the enemy. It had nearly cost her her life. So clouded had she been by rage, that she had failed to open her senses to all else happening on the battle field. Ky dreaded to think what could have become of her had he not been there. If ever there was a bad place for distraction, during battle was it.

She sensed his feelings almost straight away.

“I failed you today master…and for that I am sorry.” She pause, her voice had begun to crack. It was several moments before she found the words to speak. “ …What I cannot regret is the desire to avenge my family’s death.”

It was as Narec had feared. After all his training, all the lessons she had learned, this one would always be a problem. This were the reason force sensitive children were given to the Jedi so young, they had little time to bond with those who they were related to.

“You must let go Asajj, forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness. Anger will not bring them back, nor revenge.”

He sensed the sudden swell of emotions within her. She was afraid and yet too afraid to mention it, even to herself.

He placed a calming hand on her shoulder, all the while he let soothing emotions flow through the force bond they had come to share over the years. Such attachments to ones Padawan were not uncommon, but not advised. Attachment could lead to jealousy as Master Yoda had once told him. Soon enough he felt the fiery anger within her ebb away to nothing. She placed a hand over his in silent acknowledgement that she would try her best in the future. She was thankful for his understanding.

To her surprise, she sensed a certain amount of awkwardness on his part. One that he took great care to conceal from her. Confused she looked round at him to search his distant eyes. He shifted awkwardly beneath her gaze. For a moment then, Asajj felt a small flicker of power. ‘She’ had caused his reaction, she had him cornered, speechless. It was when she realized why she felt what she had, did she contemplate it more. It was as though a voice in the force urged her to do what she should not, what she had wanted for so long but was forbidden to express it. Was that her thought? Or had it been placed there? Several times over the past few years she had looked upon her master with different eyes. He was her world, her everything and day by day she had felt her feelings towards him change from adoration to lust. Ventress had denied it of course, tried to ignore it…but it never failed to surprise her, even now. Especially now.

“He’s yours to take.” The voice inside her whispered, tempting her, taking advantage of her curiosity.

She turned to face him now. He in turn took a step back, eyes not meeting her gaze in fear of what he might find. Asajj advanced, placing her feet on the floor and closing the gap between them. Her movements reminding Narec of a Vornskyr stalking it’s prey.
Reaching out to him, she closed her hand around his arm feeling a faint feeble attempt to pull out of her grasp. Still he refused to look her in the eye and she was becoming increasingly impatient.

“ Ky,”

The sudden sound of his name caused him to look up. She had never referred to him as anything but master when in his presence, not before this day. She had said it, no, purred it. The very sound was dripping with seduction and he felt almost powerless to resist it. A triumphant smile on her face told him he was so close to losing this battle of wills that had hit them both like a bolt out of the blue.

“ Yes?” He had tried desperately to keep his voice even and his thoughts shielded, but it was no use. He sounded weak to his own ears, let alone hers.
And there it was, he could feel the flicker of tension and power in the force. He could not look her in the eye, even now. The tension was mounting with every passing second and Asajj seemed determined to string this out. When finally she did speak, Ky Narec had thought the answer would never come.

“ You seem nervous” She observed aloud.

Still temptation assaulted her senses, but she would not give in. She could not tell him what really plagued her thoughts, what was threatening to take over her. It was with much effort she shoved the thoughts and their voice to the back of her mind.

“ Perhaps you could show me form 1 again? I have yet to perfect that technique.” A rather random question, this was reiterated in the way that her master looked at her.

Blinking several times, Ky responded smoothing down the crinkles in his robes with the palms of his hands.

“ Y..yes of course…let’s go inside.”

Blue_but_beautiful

Chapter 3

Now

The familiar snap-hiss of a lightsaber reverberated around the darkened training hall. Two heavily armed HK droids stood attempting to acquire their target with laser precision blasters. In the time it took them to even get close to discharging their weapons, they had been severed in two. A flurry of crimson light streaked across the room, deflecting bolts from a repeating blaster mounted on one HK’s arm. But still the droids failed to so much as graze their opponent. The other HK that remained opted for melee attacks, wielding an electro staff made of pure cortosis fibre. This certainly held off the droid’s attacker, no lightsaber would cut through the staff after all.
The droid ducked and dodged as it had been programmed to do, but it never figured out that its opponent were merely toying with it. Not until it was missing both clamp like hands which were swiftly followed by its photo receptors. The droid’s counterpart too met with an unfortunate end as it had its own blaster wrenched from it’s mounting, using it against it. Amongst the sparks and smouldering metal Asajj Ventress observed ahead of time as what remained of the droids closed in around her.

“ That’s it, close in around me just like well trained Jedi…Making it all the easier….” She pivoted on one foot and in a single fluid motion spun bringing her sabers round to slice the heads cleanly from the droid’s mechanised bodies.
“…For me to take your heads!”

Disengaging her twin sabers Asajj contemplated,
“ This is becoming far too simple, I must inform Count Dooku to upgrade their programming.”

It was then the sae lieutenant she had spoken to before, barged into the room unannounced.
“ Commander! The dungeons are flooding!”

Ventress’ eyes narrowed into think slits of darkness. She did not need to ask any questions about this situation. She knew exactly how it had occurred.
“Obi Wan!”

Then

Rain poured down like it was Kaminoan monsoon season on Rattatak, soaking the two Jedi to the bone as it fell into the canyon they occupied. Ventress grumbled irritably once more,
“ Have we not trained enough for today? I do not see why you insist on picking days such as this to practice master.”

Ky Narec smirked, she was a picture of frustration and misunderstanding as per usual.

“ I wish to see how you cope with this form of combat when all else around you is a distraction.” He explained coming at her with another attack that had her skidding backwards in the mud.
“ The enemy does not always pick fine days for battle you know.” He added sagely before locking blades with his apprentice.

“ Now that you know can we leave?” She asked parrying another attack.

“ When you master it, yes.” Was all he could respond. This drew an agonizing groan from his padawan.

Their being here was no coincidence, the canyon it’s self marked the boarder between the newly united people of Rattatak and the lands controlled by the war lords that resisted unification in favour of war, wealth and power. Both Narec and Ventress could thank their efforts for uniting armies, ending wars. Sadly though, still the war lords resisted. They held too much of a threat over those who had chosen peace, and peace was fragile in it’s self. The war lord’s clans had amassed an army of their own, both Jedi knew it was only a matter of time before that army would strike out against those who had turned their backs on them, who had been against them all along. And so the two Jedi had opted for a spot of recon.
This canyon was in some ways, much like no mans land. Asajj in particular could see why. The place was littered with layer upon layer of fallen rocks and dust. Dust had soon turned to mud once the rain had set in, all the two Jedi had to call home for the past day and a half, was a small makeshift shelter concealed by a circle of fallen boulders.

Their scouting mission had had to be called off due to the poor visibility. In these conditions Narec could not be certain his padawan would be able to focus. He had to be certain. Hence the lightsaber exercise had come about.

“ Focus, you are still too distracted!” Ky bit out, batting her attack away as if it were no effort at all.

Inwardly, Asajj could feel the tingle at the back of her mind that signified she was letting his words get to her again. Why did he have to test her patience so? Spinning round to face off against her master, she called upon the faint trickle of darkness that seethed with an angry energy within her. It gave her strength, it gave her focus, she would show him!

Closing her eyes, she stretched out into the force using it to defend against his attacks, all the while storing up the energy produced by her anger. When at last she realised it, the anger coursed through her like electric current through water. Blocking his downward arcing blade, she pivoted on one foot. The other foot was brought round in a sweeping motion so fast, that her master failed to see it until it was too late. So surprised was he, of what he was feeling from his padawan, that he allowed himself to drop his defences and her leg impacted with much force upon his own, kicking both his feet out from under him and causing the saber to fall from his hand.
As he fell, his apprentice vaulted into the air, twisting mid flight, before landing a booted foot each side of her master. Her blade arced down from above in a two handed grip.

“ Asajj!”

Blue_but_beautiful

Chapter 4

Then

Ky reached out to call his lightsaber to his hand, but Asajj was there before him, calling it to her own hand and igniting it as she did so. Only when she had a blade angled at either side of his neck in a cross like formation did she stop.
For several moments they stayed frozen like a paused holovid. Only the rain and the slow up-down motion of their chests as they caught their breath moved. The rain hissed as it evaporated on the blades upon contact. In her eyes, Ky could see the tell tale signs of a woman provoked, he had always suspected that this would be an issue with his apprentice, but never that it would manifest it’s self in such a way that was so sudden or so violent. How far would she have gone if he had not done what he had done next?

With a short sharp movement of his hand, palm facing outward in a pushing movement, he sent the young woman flying back through the air with all his might. Next, he motioned to pull both sabers from her hands. She landed several feet away in the mud with a dull wet thud, a defeated, humiliated expression worn upon her face.

The sound of footsteps in the wet earth approached her now. When at last he came into view, he merely looked down at her, disappointment in both his eyes and soul.

“ You should learn your place young one, you need to learn from your mistakes…and I see little learned here.”

His voice was stern, cold even, but he held out his hand to her to help her from the ground.
Unable to look her master in the eye, she pushed his hand aside and rose without his help. Back turned , she proceeded to walk away from him. Rather than follow, Narec would let her come to him. Perhaps this were a lesson she had better work out for herself?
He could not hide the fact however, that her sudden acceptance of anger did not worry him, she was his second padawan and this was not an issue he had faced alone before. Before he had the aid and advice of the Jedi council to call upon.

As Ky Narec ducked into the small shelter they had set up, he looked back to see Ventress sitting herself down on a craggy boulder several meters away. Sighing, he resigned himself to the fact that this may be a learning experience for the both of them. He would meditate on this matter too and the answers to what had caused this would come to him in time. He smiled slightly, his apprentice always nagged that he spent far too much time thinking and not doing. Perhaps she was right?

Soaked to the core or not, Asajj tried not to let the pelting cold rain bother her. She knew precisely why her master had reacted the way he had. She knew what she had done, but still she wished she could simply express what it was that had caused her to give in to her anger so readily.
On the outset it was apparent the trigger had been the training, a simple case of too much pride before the fall. Wanting to prove herself. That was just it thought, ever since that day on the balcony of the structure that had become their home, the first time she’d felt his guilt for wanting so much more than they had. Ever since that time she had been trying to prove herself worthy. She was no longer a fearful girl, but a woman who had come so far thanks to his teachings. He meant everything to her, so why could he not see it? Why would he not acknowledge how much she had grown and advanced not only physically, but in the ways of the force. It was as though if Ky acknowledged this, he was afraid of the consequences it would have.

The rain did not slow any and it was as if Ventress had just become aware of it. Her thoughts had been consuming, she knew Ky had sensed it too. Just like that day…he had felt it too, temptation.
Glancing back towards the shelter, Asajj resolved to sort this out, the sun should not be allowed to set on this, this time around.

Trudging back into the shelter, she found her master leaning over a small heat cell, cooking what appeared to be some form of broth. As she crossed the small space, he did not look up at her, but she sensed nothing but calm from the elder Jedi.

Slumping down on a small bunk roll, Asajj proceeded to wring the water from the folds of her dark robes. Ky then looked up, holding out a small bowl of the green tinged broth he had been preparing.
“ Here, it will help stave off the cold, force should do the rest.” He spoke in a soothing tone.

It was then that Ventress sensed her master’s eyes travelling over her form. Almost as soon as she had touched his mind, he closed it off to her, causing her to look at him, her expression and feelings a mixture of curiosity and confusion.
Placing the bowl in her open hands, he urged her reassuringly to drink. One sip was all it took to make the Rattatakian female wrinkle her nose in disgust. Coughing slightly at the strength of the sour liquid, she looked towards her master through watery eyes. He was sitting back on his haunches, laughing quietly to himself.
When her look of disgust turned to one of bemusement, he felt the need to explain his sudden bout of amusement.

“ Works better than it tastes, I assure you.” He paused “ Even so, I opted for warming myself by the heat cell.”
He smiled warmly, a smile that called that repressed part of her to life, he had sensed it, and she sensed him hiding his awkwardness.
She wanted nothing more than to reach out to him and show her master what she had become. To be blunt, she wished to make him understand, regardless of the consequences.
Perceptively, Ky Narec could feel the conflict within his padawan, it sought to make him feel more awkward than he did already, like a thousand eyes were upon him and he were standing in the middle of couruscant naked.
His skin flushed hot as once again his eyes glanced over Asajj’s contours. Once again she had sensed it, but instead of her mind telling him to stop, all he felt was want, need.

Her robes clung to her damp skin in all the places Ky’s roving eyes wished to see, accentuating her curves, revealing all and yet nothing at the same time. His imagination could do the rest.
She was looking at him now, that knowing looking in the pools of her dark eyes. It spoke volumes. He went to speak also, anything to divert from the fact he was finding this whole situation too tempting for his own good, but his voice caught in his throat coming out as nothing more than a hoarse whisper of her name.
She continued to look at him, expectantly. She expected something from him now and he was at a loss for words. All sense told him that what he was feeling was forbidden, against the Jedi code.
“ They abandoned you.” He could hear her mind whisper, “ We have each other, just as we did the day we met, we don’t need anyone else.”

It was as he had feared, she was far too attached, where had he gone wrong? How had he let this happen? What had he failed to teach? He knew deep down, it was not entirely on her part nor his.
He had practically raised Ventress, he couldn’t do this, not only was it forbidden, but he knew if he did, he too would never be able to let go.

“ Jedi should not have attachment.” He thought to reiterate the fact and allowing her to hear it.

And yet his mind was still in conflict with instinct. He felt her disregard his mental comment, shove it aside idly. She replaced it with a thought of her own. In her thoughts she often wondered what it would be like to lay with her master. To feel his touch and to completely surrender herself to his ministrations. But she had also always known that it would never happen like that. He would never simply take advantage of her like that would he?

Ky shifted uncomfortably sensing her thoughts. Vivid images flooded his mind, assaulting his senses, wearing him thin until his arousal grew so painfully hard that he needed to escape this small space before his feelings became all too consuming. Before he did the unthinkable.
A split second before he rose, she spoke.

“ Leave, If that is what you wish…But I know you felt it too.”
Still he continued to head for the exit.
“ You are afraid,” She added.

Narec stopped and turned to face her.

“ Afraid? Fear is…” He was cut off as Ventress gave a short, sharp mocking laugh.

“ Master, you speak the words of a collective mind, an order…not your own.”

Her words were harsh, but he could not help but understand where she was coming from. Everyone thought differently, and feelings were often defined by opinion.
Her tone softened again as she continued,

“ Do you think I cannot sense it? I see it in your eyes every time I exceed your expectations, you are afraid of what I am now, because admitting that opens you up to a new fear. You fear what you feel towards me now, so it serves you better to think of me then.”
Her eyes searched his for some sigh of understanding. Ky in turn, closed his own eyes, shaking his head sadly.

“ No Asajj,” He had to pause to collect his thoughts, when he opened his eyes, he saw that she had moved closer to him once again. “ I, I have come to terms with who and what you have grown into, I have watched you grow and see your potential as a Jedi…I cannot…I will not break the code to ruin your chances of becoming greater and exceeding all expectation for my own selfish needs!”

He saw a brief flash of hope in her eyes and he knew he had said too much. Need, he had said need. That was all it took to signify to her that her chance was now, and she was going to grasp it.

“ Potential? Master…Look at where we are…what we have achieved here, you still do not acknowledge it!” She sighed now, letting the ripples of anger she felt ebb away to nothing. She then continued.
“ The Jedi Order have abandoned you, I never would…It is not they who matter anymore.”

She brought a pale hand up to touch his cheek, his skin felt weathered beneath her fingertips, before he then shied away from her touch. Ky could not bring himself to look at his Padawan, but he could sense the hurt in her, she was also afraid. Scared that she would loose him now, as she had once lost all else that mattered in her life. A hard wave of guilt flooded his mind, how could he have been so insensitive? Ky Narec returned her gesture, placing one hand gently beneath her chin to guide her to look at him. He was sorry and she would see that in his eyes.
Thumb resting against her pale cheek, he softly wiped away any tears that had fallen. In his mind he recalled when he had done similar to her as comfort in the past, but he sensed only confusion here. Asajj brought up her dark eyed gaze to look him in the eye now. That familiar searching look upon her harsh, pale features.
Feeling only a surge of emotion from his apprentice, he had little time to contemplate it as Asajj seized the moment, leaning in to kiss him fully and deeply.

Frozen, Narec’s only thoughts were to pull away, letting this last would be his undoing. His head in conflict with the rest of his body, it soon became apparent which part of him would win over the other as he felt himself grow painfully aroused once more. In what could have only been seen as a futile, half hearted attempt of refusal to go along with this, he attempted to push away from her weakly, drawing away from the kiss.
Asajj however, was having none of this, she drew herself closer to her master, pressing herself against him as her arms trailed around to his back, where they rested a while. She rested her face in close to his for a long moment, just letting her soft lips brush against his teasingly, trying to provoke a reaction.

Her breath was sweet and hot, falling in shallow breaths which only added to the teasing sensation. As she finally pulled away Ky could hear a voice at the back of his mind almost screaming at him for letting her do so without savouring another lingering kiss.

Unseen to Narec, Asajj smirked knowingly as she leaned round to whisper in his ear, lips dancing over his earlobe softly as she spoke,
“ You want this, do not think I cannot sense it…I have known for a long time, I see the way you look at me, so here is your chance, take it, take me”

He went to speak, but words failed him as she pressed her lips to his once again and this time, he could not help but reciprocate. His tongue probed her sweet tasting mouth, drawing out a muffled moan of need from his apprentice, while his hands trailed down her sides to the curve of her hips. One hand snaking round to grasp her toned backside before moving up to caress the curve of her spine through the damp fabric that still clung to her body.

Her hands were everywhere too, toying with the fastening of his robes’ outer tunic. It was through an action that no Jedi master would accept, that she unfastened his robes. But this were after all, no ordinary situation.
A small gesture of a flick from her right hand and the fastenings came free, leaving Asajj to do the rest without the use of the force. She wanted to savour every last moment of this and as she slipped her hands under the fold of his heavy, damp robes, she felt her palms come into contact with his flesh. She knew she had made the right decision. Passing her hands over his taut chest and round his shoulders, she slid the constrictive fabric free of her master’s form letting it fall to the ground.

Ky’s knees felt weak as he leaned into to steal another kiss from his apprentice, how could something that was so forbidden for a Jedi feel so good? Perhaps that was just it. The weakness in his knees only worsened as Asajj let her kisses trail down to the exposed skin of his neck. It was as much as he could take. Knees buckling beneath him, he fell backwards onto his bunk, pulling the padawan down on top of him. She must have controlled the fall at some stage, as the landing was barely felt by him.

Kissing her feverously, his hands were now at the fastenings of her own robes, fingers fumbling to gain good purchase on the wet fabric urgently. When at last he did catch hold of the fabric ties, he felt somewhat reluctant. This was taking advantage wasn’t it? That order-raised part of him told him certainly. It was then he felt her reach out to him in the force, pouring nothing but encouragement and want into his thoughts until she felt him continue with what he’d been doing.
Pulling the ties loose, Ky proceeded to peel the water soaked fabric away from her pale skin, exposing her pert breasts that were barely hidden by the binding that supported them.

Taking a moment to admire what he saw, he was sure he saw a small hint of a blush chase across Asajj’s cheeks as she gazed back at him. His fingers made short work of the supportive binding, his fingertips occasionally brushing against the dark circles of her arousal hardened nipples. Each brief contact caused her to whimper slightly with expectation.

Asajj had remained relatively passive up to this moment and removed herself from straddling her master so as to relieve him of his trousers. His undergarments went the same way, his hard arousal engorged cock exposed to the muggy air. Now it was her turn to smirk once more, as devious look upon her face she next requested that her master attempt to stand.

Once more she gently pushed the doubts he had away from the forefront of his mind, filling the force with good feeling and encouragement until Ky complied. Perceptively, he had of course, felt the weight of Asajj’s will pressing down on his mind, urging him to do as she wanted. Narec also knew that his own will and force powers were far superior to his Padawan’s, he could have prevented her from doing this at any point, couldn’t he?

The seed of doubt had until this point, lay dormant in his mind. He’d always known she would grow to become powerful, more so than he eventually. Had that day come sooner than he had expected? All thought vacated his mind suddenly, replaced by a sudden rush of pleasure at feeling his apprentice teasingly lick the full length of his painfully hard arousal. Briefly, Asajj looked up with longing eyes full of need, before she gave the head of his swollen cock another gentle lick, lapping up the bead of pre-cum that had formed there.
In return Ky let out a low moan of repressed pleasure, perhaps frustration too. He wanted her to take him, to spill his seed into her willing and very capable mouth. Yet she continued to tease him, licking his full length, eyes filled with wanton need as her hand joined in to add to the plethora of sensations he was feeling already. Moaning deeply, growling almost at some point, it was as much as he could do not to influence her to stop her teasing, to simply allow him the release he so desperately and painfully needed.

“ Padaw..Asajj!” He bit out in a hoarse tone, laced with sexual tension.
He need not have attempted to tell her what it was that he wanted, the hands on the top of her head told her enough. Especially as every so often her master would apply pressure.

She drew away suddenly, drawing out a hiss from him. Wagging a finger as she tutted slightly, that sly smirk playing across her dark lips,
“ Now now, patience.” She whispered seductively before she gave him what he craved.

Taking him into her mouth until his cock were completely engulfed as she swallowed, she lingered there, just letting him enjoy the sensation before slowly drawing back until just the head of his shaft was covered. Giving it an attentative lick, she then proceeded to slide his shaft in and out of her mouth effortlessly. His hand on the back of her head, clawed for grip on the hairless surface. His breath fell in increasingly ragged breaths as the force filled with his desperate need for release. He was so dangerously close to the edge. One more thrust was all it took to send her master cascading over and he gripped her shoulders for support, biting out a cry of pleasure as he spent himself into that sweet mouth of hers.

Asajj dared look up when she felt his hands leave her shoulders. Ky looked back at her with eyes filled with lust. He could sense fear in his apprentice, fear of rejection, fear of losing him. But her fears could not have been more misplaced. Reaching out to her, he drew her close once more, kissing away her doubts, tasting the faint tang of himself as he did so. Narec now lay his apprentice down on his bunk, it couldn’t be too comfortable down there.
He allowed his hand to go back to toying with her arousal hardened nipples, taking great pleasure in hearing her moan and whimper at the contact. She in turn kissed him deeply again, stifling her sounds as if afraid someone would hear all the way out here. His hands trailed lower, heightening her pleasure and he poured into the force all of the thoughts he was having about taking her here and now.
Teasingly, probing fingertips found her sex and took great delight in teasing her soft wet opening. Occasionally Ky let his thumb brush against her clit, causing her to thrust up towards his hand almost silently begging for more. However, Asajj made a bitterly disappointed sigh when she realised that was all he was doing…teasing her as she had him. When she opened her eyes, she could see him smirk deviously which prompted her to speak.

“ Take me, Mark me as yours!”

That was all the encouragement he needed, as strong willed as his Padawan was, he now wanted to do something for her.
‘Once you cross this line, there will be no going back.’ The voice at the back of his mind reminded him.
This time it were he who pushed back the thought. Other Jedi had crossed the same boundaries had they not? And none of them to his knowledge had fallen to the dark side, had they?

Tenderly, he continued his ministrations once more, she looked up at him somewhat questioningly through her pleasure. She wanted to know if he was ready to commit himself to this task. In return she felt his lust and need radiate back through the force bond they shared.

His once flaccid length had already grown unbearably hard again in anticipation, and the somewhat coy way she presented herself to him was not aiding the relief either. Leaning over her, he kissed her deeply as he finally sheathed his length in her wet heat to the hilt. Moaning loudly as she felt him fill her, she let her hands clasp his shoulders drawing him down so she could kiss him tenderly while he slowly began to move in and out of her velvet folds.
Even at this agonizingly teasing pace, he had to call on the force to prevent himself from letting this end too soon. Ky picked up the pace seconds later, thrusting into her harder and faster, causing the pair of them to voice their pleasure. Asajj reciprocated his thrusts, pushing up to meet his every move. Feeling the tension build within his Padawan, Ky Narec let his concentration on the force slip some, and immediately felt the sudden rush of pleasurable sensation, tension , flood back into him.

Her eyes were closed more often than not now, but he knew he was in her thoughts. He could feel her lost in her feelings, savouring every moment of this once all encompassing victory she would have over him. Asajj Felt the tension rise more so, and then some more until she could do nothing but let the sensation take over as wave after extreme wave of orgasm washed over her. It started at her core, and branching outwards it tore a last cry of desperate pleasure from her mouth.
Feeling her tensing all around him as well as the explosion of sensation in the force, gave Ky no choice but to give into his own pleasure as a sharp wave of sensation hit him, causing him to buck his hips and thrust fully unto her. His liquid heat tore out of him and into her writhing form.

For a good few moments, their last moans of exaughsted pleasure filled the space around them. And only when the last waves of orgasm had finally ebbed to nothing, did he withdraw and come to rest beside her. Neither of them said anything as Ky took Asajj into his comforting arms, they didn’t need to. Theirs was a bond where all could be expressed through the force. Both of them lay there waiting for the storm outside to subside. It would soon be time to move out.

Now

Hot tears of anger and bitter pain burned and stung the eyes of Asajj Ventress as she looked up at the form of her own Geonosian fan-blade .
At the controls sat ARC trooper Alpha, from the open hull hatch she could clearly see the form of Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi. In his hand, he tightly help the stolen lightsaber of a certain Jedi Master Ky Narec. He was beyond hearing distance now, but her anger and pain burned deeply in the force.

At her back she heard the approaching footsteps of one of her guards, he stopped short, knowing better than to approach too far.
“ He took your ship?” He commented astounded.

For a moment, the poor man thought he should have chosen his words more carefully, as he watched the rise and fall of her shoulders.
Asajj turned suddenly, causing the man to flinch. But instead of punishing him as she might have, she pushed past him, head turned away from him as she spoke.
“ He took more than that.”

Trace
Global Moderator

I don't know a whole lot about Asajj, but I enjoyed this very much - especially how you alternated the storyline between Then and Now.

Awesome job building the sexual tension between Asajj and Narec! Quite a steamy scene, there. Mischief This fic will definitely go on my re-read list. Wink

Blue_but_beautiful

Thanks trace Very Happy she always did appear to idolize him whenever he was mentioned - just a liiittle bit too much - which prompted this fic bunny Smile
Thanks for the read! Very Happy

JayCee
Site Admin

very hot.. I love how you mixed both discussions of the force with also the steamy sexy stuff... always a good combination Very Happy

Blue_but_beautiful

Thanks Jaycee Smile It was a choice between pairing her with her old master - whom she seemed very attached to by all accounts - or with Obi-Wan, she did have a bit of an obsession with him after all Wink Hmm, I smell plot bunnies.

JayCee
Site Admin

LOL!

Those darn plot bunnies... they breed like... erm... rabbits... Laughing

Blue_but_beautiful

lol the problem with rabbits is they are just too darn cute to kill too - gotta give them a home and write their damn plots! No...I have no idea what i'm talking about either. Razz

JayCee
Site Admin

LOL, they are too cute, aren't they... Razz

Deckard

VERY nicely done. Smile

Smile

"I write because I want to have more than one life."