Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 [N] "The Right Choice" - L/M [Shine] 
ginchy
Global Moderator

Title: The Right Choice
Author: ginchy
Disclaimer: I don’t own Luke or Mara, or any of the situations. Just letting my favorite characters have some much deserved fun.
Rating: N - Nudity
Genre: Romance, Descriptive Sex
Summary: Luke and Mara’s wedding night.
Notes: This is a authorized continuation of Choices by Jedi_Lover. All sentences in italics belong to her. It took me a while to get on board with “Choices” as I have such a hard time with L/O, M/O (makes my belly hurt!) but am I ever glad I read it! Jedi_Lover truly has an imagination that should be minted, or insured. Wink This is directly after the epilogue… Luke/Mara’s wedding night. Thanks, too, to JayCee for direction and a very funny line!! Very Happy

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The party was still going strong when the couple sneaked away to the luxury room provided for them as their honeymoon suite.

Luke unlocked the door and as it slid open he looked at Mara a little nervously, “I can’t believe we’re married.”

“Neither can I,” Mara smiled at him, “but now we are and we can be together now forever.”

Moving forward, he boldly wrapped her in his warm embrace. “Yes,” he agreed as he captured her lips with his and then pulled her into the room. “Forever.”

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The door snicked closed behind them as they entered the room, awash in a dim glow from the automatically lit lumapanels prominent around the large bed in the center of the room.

Mara pulled away from Luke’s lips and smiled as he pulled her towards the bed. “Not wasting any time, are you?” she teased, kissing his chin.

He didn’t answer, instead began urging her lips back to his. He gave her a short, smacking peck, smiling as a quiet laugh bubbled from her. Placing his hands on her hips, he pulled her flush against him, and her laugher turned into a heated moan, as he carefully rocked his hips against hers.

“I’ve wanted this so long,” Luke whispered, before biting softly into her plump lower lip and pulling on it gently. “And now…”

Mara sealed her mouth over his, a shiver running over her body at the awe in his voice. Clutching at his shoulders, she pushed up against him as their tongues dueled, the wet, intimate noise of mouth on mouth the only sound in the room.

Luke pulled away after a long moment, mouth moving ravenously from her lips down her throat, and into the cleavage on display from her simple gown. He kissed the tops of her straining breasts, before running his tongue up the line of her cleavage teasingly. Her nipples hardened to sharp points beneath the layers of fabric between them. Luke ran his hands over the covered peaks, and Mara moaned at the flashes of pleasure his touch brought.

“Take it off,” Mara whispered, yet she still arched in surprise when his fingers found the concealed zipper in the back of the dress and pulled. The silky material fell slowly from her frame, catching on her arms. She shivered as Luke ran his fingers up the long sleeves of the gown and slowly peeled them each down, his fingers lightly catching hers before the dress finally gave free and fell in a puddle at her feet.

She stepped out of it, breath catching when she realized Luke looked on her now, dressed only in her heels and the lacy undergarment designed to go under her wedding gown. Her stiff nipples pushed the delicate lace against them outwards and she was aware of the growing patch of dampness against the catch between her legs.

A moment of uncertainty came to her then, as she stood before him. Jadie had been so much younger than she was now, glowing with youth and vitality… could she… did she… measure up to that in her new husband‘s eyes?

Luke’s throat was working convulsively, pink staining his cheeks. His eyes were a vivid blue, slowly tracing their way over her body. Mara gave her own perusal, a flash of damp heat following a pulse between her legs when she caught sight of his hard arousal, visible even through his trousers.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered, reaching a hand to unclasp her hair, running his fingers through the falling red strands slowly. “Never doubt it,” he said against her temple, pulling her into his arms and hugging her, letting her know that her doubts had bled through the Force, but through their bond she could feel his sincerity, and her confidence quickly grew. She began to unbutton his tunic, smiling when he pulled back from her and tore it from his body impatiently.

He threw it on top of her discarded dress, and Mara wasted no time in running her slim fingers over his hard chest, lightly tweaking and running her nails over his firm nipples. He gave a rough growl low in this throat, and grabbed her wandering hands, pulling her back to him to capture her lips again, probing deeply with his tongue, jutting erection pushing insistently against her thigh.

Pushing forward with her body, Mara walked him to the bed, retracting her tongue from his mouth, and ghosting it over his lips as the backs of his knees met the bed. Luke fell back onto the plush surface, pulling her down with him. She straddled his waist and smiled at him, hair falling down over her breasts as she looked at him.

Raising his left hand, Luke traced it down the side of her face, lifting her hair and sweeping it back over her shoulder. The brush of her hair against her sensitive neck tightened her nipples further, and she rubbed her cleft against him, small spirals of pleasure meeting each rub of her sensitized body.

“Feel good?” Luke whispered, spanning her waist with his hands and moving her against him, his hard cock pressing against her bottom.

“Mmmm…” Mara smiled at him, scooting back and sitting across his thighs. “About as good as this,” she said, running a slim finger over the hard bulge in his trousers.

Luke gasped. “That good?” he managed, giving her a full smile.

Mara didn’t answer, instead popping the button on his trousers. Eyes never leaving his, she eased the pants over his erection and raised herself to push them off him and over the side of the bed. His boxer-briefs followed in the same manner, until he lay bare in front of her, hard muscle and warm skin. Allowing eye contact to break, Mara finally looked at his manhood, standing straight in front of her, long, thick and pulsing pink with blood.

She wet her lips, and looked again at Luke. “This might be a good time to mention that it has been a long… long time for me,” she whispered, hands massaging nervously into his thighs.

He moved quickly, and suddenly it was her back pressed against the bed, and him on top of her, the object of her worry nestled intimately against her soft thigh. He grinned at her before dipping his head and lapping delicately at one nipple, straight through the lace that covered it.

Removing his tongue, he gave her a hot look from under his long lashes. “We’ll take it very slow,” he murmured

Mara let out a soft moan. Using one hand to massage her neck, Luke continued to nuzzle her breasts through the lace, sharpening his tongue and flicking her pink nipple, softening his mouth and suckling the entire nub. Mara whimpered quietly, pressing her hips upward and grinding softly against his body, as he continued across the straining fabric to her other nipple and lavished it with his tongue, before biting into the small tip, drawing a gasp from Mara‘s lips.

Raising up, he kissed her mouth, tongue again probing her sweetness as he traced his right hand down the line of her body, over her hips and cupped the aching joint between her legs, a shared moan erupting from both of their lips at her wet heat. Luke released the catch there, but stopped Mara from removing the garment from her body completely. She caught an image of herself in the Force, as he saw her, straining breasts heaving against the delicate white lace, and her lips curved.

“Naughty Jedi,” she purred, kissing his chin.

“Only when I do this,” he answered, spreading her warm lips probing her.

“Oh!” Mara’s eyes widened when he found her clit, and rubbed. She pushed against his hand, and he rewarded her by softly massaging the tiny nub, fingers sticky from her juices. Her breathing was rapid, her moans of pleasure increasing as his fingers moved against her harder. Replacing his fingers with his thumb on her clit, he slowly began to work his way into her tight heat, finger fucking her slowly, as he once again found her mouth and began nibbling on her lips.

“Luke…” she moaned in between nibbling kisses, thrusting her body against his, her wetness more than accommodating for his fingers, and soon, she hoped, his cock.

He continued with his pace, trailing kisses down her neck to the tight furls of her nipples, sucking one as he centered his thumb over her clit and pushed.

Mara screamed in orgasm, quaking around his hand, body sucking at his fingers. She trembled at the force of her pleasure, reaching instinctively for Luke in their bond, sharing the experience with him.

She became aware again as she felt Luke crawl up her body, laying himself on top of her. When she opened her eyes he was smiling so softly at her, eyes full of love… and yearning. He kept his full weight from pressing down onto her by balancing on his arms, but their hips were cradled together.

She pulled him in for a long, slow kiss. She ran her hands through his hair, and down his back, opening her legs to him further. He was very hard and ready, pressed to her wet cleft. Without words, she positioned herself, legs drawn up high around his back, presenting herself to him.

“I love you,” Luke whispered, eyes squeezing shut in ecstasy as he entered her tight heat for the first time. “Oh, gods…” he whispered harshly.

He moved slowly, giving her time to adjust, yet sliding easily through the wet path he had wrought with his caresses and tender care. “Feels so good, love,” he whimpered damply in her ear, hips coming to rest against hers, chests pressed intimately together, his face in the curve of her neck. He rocked his hips against hers, before slowing. “Okay, baby?”

Mara’s eyes were damp. “More than okay,” she answered, clenching around him, body adjusting to his welcome intrusion. A tortured groan met her action and she immediately repeated it, scratching her nails down his strong back.

“Keep that up and this is going to be over very quickly,” Luke warned, half kidding. “Even without that…”

She knew he was close. “I want to hear you scream my name, Farmboy,” she rejoined smartly, biting softly into his shoulder, arching her hips as much as she could under his weight and forcing him to move with her.

Luke gasped, drawing in a breath before beginning to move, his slow thrusts gradually building until they were straining together, bodies slick with sweat as they collided. “I’m so deep…” he groaned out, pushing faster and harder against her, his cock stretching and filling her body as never before. She rain her nails up his thighs and over his ass, holding on and crying out as sensations she’d never felt welled up in her body and tiny trembles of pleasure wracked her frame.

“Mara!” he cried as he came, burying his head in her neck as his hot semen mixed with her slick juices, creating their own essence. Their pleasure met and melded as their wetness, and Mara grasped his back tightly, soothing him down from the shatteringly pleasurable experience.

“I love you, I love you,” she whispered over and over to him as he continued to quiver in her arms, and she began pressing kisses to his moist forehead, wiping the fringe of hair from his eyes.

After a long moment, he raised his head, blue eyes staring, a bit sleepily, but beautifully into hers. “Wow,” he whispered, and Mara began to laugh, gyrating against him, breasts jiggling.

“What?” he asked innocently. “Is wow not good enough for you?”

Mara shook her head, still smiling. “Oh, Farmboy, wow is more than good enough for me--I’d call it fantastic, myself.”

“Really?” Luke grinned. “Wow.”

Mara rolled her eyes and removed her now scratchy piece of lace, once Luke moved off of her. Naked, she lay down in his embrace, feeling his head come to rest heavily against her. His breath was not quite even, though she suspected he would not be awake very much longer.

“No worries,” Luke rumbled behind her. “Just a quick nap and I’ll be ready for more…”

Mara reached behind them and pinched his firm rear. “It’s not that… though, I will certainly be ready when you are…”

Luke chuckled.

“No, I was just thinking… about what you said to me once.”

“What’s that love?” he asked, and she could tell by the barely whispered tone of his voice that his battle with sleep was a losing one.

“After you proposed for the first time…”

“And you turned me down…” Luke sounded a bit more awake, feigning hurt.

“… Anyway…” Mara let that one slide. “You told me that we were meant for one another… that you could feel it in the Force, and that you could feel it here…” she entwined his hand with hers and lay it over her heart.

Luke kissed her neck. “And…?”

“I just remembered that and realized… that I know it, too, and that finally, after all these years, I’ve made the right choice.”

Hands squeezed together, over her heart, they newlywed lovers slept.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

JayCee
Site Admin

Choices was an awesome story, and this was just as awesome of a shine! Very Happy

Finally everything is where it needs to be!!

but poor Jadie Crying or Very sad