Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic

Trace
Global Moderator

Rigil Kent wrote:
I haven't been that interested in the Legacy comics - I really tried getting into them, but they just didn't appeal to me for some reason.

They didn’t appeal to me at first, either. I didn’t start getting into it until somewhere around issue # 13, I think. It’s my favorite thing in the EU now, but I understand that it doesn’t click with everyone.

Rigil Kent wrote:
Now the KOTOR comics on the other hand ... Wink

KOTOR is great! John Jackson Miller is from my home town and is a semi-regular guest at our local Con each spring. TnPredsFan and I made Zayne/Jarael t-shirts for his panel this year and he loved them! Took pictures of us for his website and everything. Embarassed We took him to dinner one night and he is just the nicest guy ever…even though he totally messed with our heads over our hopes for a romance between Zayne and Jarael. Laughing

bkbva

Trace wrote:
Cool! I won't spoil you but 23 has a whole lot a really fun stuff. Very Happy

Whoa, momma, yes it does! Love

Trace
Global Moderator

Did you get it??

OMG, I thought I was going to have to have the grin surgically removed from my face after the Cade/Deliah scene. Kissy Face

JayCee
Site Admin

aawww.. what have I missed???

Trace
Global Moderator

JayCee wrote:
aawww.. what have I missed???

24 comes out this Wednesday (supposedly) and I'll pick you up copies. Wink

23 was the "love is in the air" issue. Two very nice little romantic moments: Marasiah tells Antares that she won't let her father run her personal life then she kisses him. (Aww…) Cade and Deliah make up in a scene that I never expected: a short, but honest conversation about what had happened with Talon and how it was never anything like what Cade and Deliah have together. He even told her that he loved her in a non-mushy, but adorably awkward Cade-esque way. Wub You

Next issue (24), Jariah meets up with a girl that he's had his eye on for a while.

This is the feel-good part of the series before all hell breaks loose again, I'm sure. Devil

Trace
Global Moderator

Preview for 24 is up

Huh. A red-haired, brown-eyed, bounty-hunting former Jedi padawan who could be on the payroll of the Imps, Sith, Rav, Black Sun, Roan Fel, Corde/Calixte, the Jedi remnant or who-knows-who-else. Let the speculation begin. Cool

LOL @ Deliah! Laughing

bkbva

Trace wrote:
This is the feel-good part of the series before all hell breaks loose again, I'm sure. Devil

Okay, so I finally got #24 and a chance to read it. I hate being behind! But this time I think it was worth the wait; I'm re-engaged in the story and can't wait for the next issue. Lots of new and exciting things happening. Cool

Trace
Global Moderator

Wasn't 24 awesome?! My jaw dropped a little more with each page - it was just so MUCH! Bantha's true identity = dude! Never saw that coming. Azlyn needs to keep her hands off Cade. Whack! And Cade - damn deathsticks again. *sigh* *thwack* But I still love him. Wink And ghosts Luke and Kol at the same time!! *dies!* Wub You

I don't know if you've seen this thread over at TFN or not, but we have a Cade fan club thread where John and Jan have been posting. Pretty cool!!

Preview for 25 is up Can't wait to hear how Marasiah talks her way out of this one, LOL.

bkbva

Trace wrote:
Wasn't 24 awesome?! My jaw dropped a little more with each page - it was just so MUCH! Bantha's true identity = dude! Never saw that coming.

Unfortunately, that was what I got the whiff of by accident in a different thread. Damn that the spoiler period for comics is so short. Laughing But I'm not surprised in general. Way back, I said I wouldn't be surprised if we made a discovery like that, based on the way the authors had worded things.

Trace wrote:
And Cade - damn deathsticks again. *sigh* *thwack* But I still love him. Wink And ghosts Luke and Kol at the same time!! *dies!* Wub You

Yeah, we do love him in spite of himself, don't we? I'm going to have to check out that thread. I've been avoiding all the Legacy threads because I was behind, but since 25 doesn't come out for another week and a half, I guess I'm safe for the time being, aren't I? Wink I did go look at the issue 24 thread today, and I got a laugh from the early guesses about the content. Haven't we as fans learned anything after all this time about assuming anything? Doh!

Trace wrote:
Preview for 25 is up Can't wait to hear how Marasiah talks her way out of this one, LOL.

There's a lot of 'splainin' to do there. Obviously, the preview doesn't start from page one.