Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic

JayCee
Site Admin

I've read this fic, haven't I?

Razz

redtenko

The Loop. I is out of it.

So I got this hankering for some Han/Leia smut, but Google all I might, the results were dissappointingly few. Now, I KNOW there is H/L smut out there in the world, and considering when the Trilogy first aired, there should be a few decades worth of fic as far as I'm concerned. (Gold bakini smut, come on! that has to exist!) So. Where is it!? I dont really hang out in the exclusively H/L circles, but I've got this feeling that they all know something I dont, like there's some site out there where all the H/L fics are but you gotta find it first (much like Pride and Prejudice fanfic). Anyway, if anybody knows the secret of the other skywalker twin's side of fandom, please help me out here.

ginchy
Global Moderator

I tell you, I have looked for it too. I can't seem to find much of it... or much that is worth reading. I don't know what gives. Are us L/Mers just... smuttier? Laughing Or is it that we've never seen L/M on the screen together at all, so we have more to 'make up for' so to speak?

*is puzzled*

redtenko

I feel like the H/L-ers on tf.net would probably know, but I would feel pretty weird showing up in their forum going "Yeah, hi, I know I'm not really a poster here but where's all the smut at?"

Trace
Global Moderator

I know one of the writers at TFN had lots of PM (adult) chapters in her H/L fics, but I don't know if they're up anywhere else. Surely, it's not just the A/P and L/M'ers who are freaky, lol.

redtenko

oh yeah, I refuse to believe that the H/L crowd arent dirty minded. Maybe there's where the smut is, passed around tf.net's back alley PMs.
In other After Dark topics, I hereby present the most traumatizing juice commercial ever ever ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck14LKBI9GM&feature=related

bkbva

redtenko wrote:
I hereby present the most traumatizing juice commercial ever ever ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck14LKBI9GM&feature=related

What was that?!? Surprised

I'm sure that wasn't a smart way for me to start a Sunday morning. Laughing

Trace
Global Moderator

*blink*

*blink* *blink*

(I think I read one of those scenes in a Laurell K. Hamilton Vampire book... Laughing )

I found 2 Han/Leia fics at AFF. Haven't read them, so I don't know if they're any good, but here are the links:

http://movies.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544181569

http://movies.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600000515