Reply to topic

bkbva

I'm glad to see you're doing so well!

Go JayCee!

Trace
Global Moderator

Yay on being down a stone (whatever the heck a stone is, lol). Clapping

redtenko

I pride myself (although this should be shameful) on being able to produce a Penny Arcade comic for every occasion.

So here we are, Halo and Soda: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/09/14 its making fun of the fact that mountain dew or sprite or something made a marketing campeign around Halo. Personally, I only ever tried the first Halo and I sucked at it. Kept killing my own guys cause I couldnt tell them apart, and I couldn't find my way around the field... I probably need to stick with super mario or zelda

JayCee
Site Admin

LOL!

Got to love the Master Cheif. Very Happy Wink

Oh, I feel off the wagon this week... Sad

It's been very stressful at work, people off ill, and my boss being a prat... argh...

working in Customer Services I have learned one truth: I hate people.

Razz

ginchy
Global Moderator

Working in customer service can jade a person!!

Girl, I fell off the wagon last week, too. I think it was just the week for it. We just need to get back on!! Good luck!!

JayCee
Site Admin

JayCee's FanFic WishList...

Need to be writing...

all my WIPS...

Union's Shadow - It's just so hard to write 'happily' when I know what really happens!
Path of Your Own Choosing - People are gonna kill me when I finally get the end... which is perhaps why I'm slow to get there. Very Happy
Symbols - Ginchy is to fault for the pause in this one, she wanted to 'shine' it and now I can't get back on track! Razz
Skywalker Admiration Society - I am really stuck on this one, I just don't know where to go from here, but I'll get the rest of the chapters up!
Playhouse - I blame Trace... Razz
Second to None - currently reworking some of the later chapters... it echo's AG's story a bit much, but she did come up with the plot line Very Happy
Last Dance - this will be completed on Halloween... Very Happy

Dang... what is it with me and WIPs???

oh, also, more Shuffles.. Very Happy

Want to write...

The Gift - Plotline is, Mara is given to Luke as gift, but not by the Emperor, and not when Luke is Darkside... Lightside Luke, Mara not trained by Palpy but instead given to Luke by her home planet... Very Happy Thought I'd mix it up a bit since it is usually dark luke getting mara as a gift from Palpy... Very Happy

Haven City - I want to rewrite and bring it back better than ever. Really do my OC's justice! Very Happy

In A Galaxy Not So Far Away - Crossover between SG and SW, they have heard of SW in the SG galaxy, and the main plot is the SW people complaining how the SG galaxy got it all wrong.. Razz

It Would Never Work - AU rewrite of NJO where L/M didn't get married in VOTF

Prisoners - continuing the story of the vig, Prisoners, and yes, they do have a baby!

Therapy - Story of Mara where she is in therapy after events of Dark Empire... perhaps even JAT... goes over all her deep seeded problems thanks to good o'l Palps

Untitled Mara/Lando Fic - Just cause I can. Something to go with the Date series of fics

Possessions - Mara/Anakin fic... then bring in Luke to cause problems

Untitled Time Travel fic - Luke and Mara go back in time and discover that Anakin's fall to the darkside was not as quick as the films show as he does some pretty crap stuff... just a way for me to be mean to Anakin... Razz

Romance of the Jade - Mirax and co try to set up Mara and Luke, only Mara mentally isn't capable of such feelings, Palpy actually cut her off from this part of her psychie, and when Luke corrects this, as you can imagine, all hell breaks loose

Untitled Amnesia Fic - Mara looses her memory when instead of dieing in Sacrifice, is hurt badly enough to loose her memory... and go from there through the wacky fun. Very Happy

Untitled AU Travel Fic - a Mara finds herself transported to an AU universe where she married Luke back in TTT but died a few years later giving birth to Ben. In her own universe she has always been friends with Luke, no marriage. Lots of Ben angst since he never met his mom, and this Mara doesn't know how to be a mom.

Orthodox Jedi - Fic where the Jedi split into two types, Orthodox Jedi and Imperial Jedi, and I work the Jedi code so that Luke's can

have sex but not form attachments, and Mara's can form attachments but not have sex... Very Happy

um... there are more, but I think this is enough for now... Sad

Too Epic, even for me.

StarWars:Empire
StarWars:New Republic
StarWars:New Jedi Order

basically, massive amount of stories, fives books for each section...

I write my own SW EU using all the characters we know and love, but changing things to fit with the Prequels and correcting things that either the fandom doesn't like, or at least I personally don't like.

ginchy
Global Moderator

hahahaha, I've heard the detailed outlines of... um... all of thse (and more!)

You know Symbols is my fave. Wink I can't help that it was crying out for a shine! Where is that shine, btw?? Angel

ETA:

Huh, I just thought of 3 more of yours. The Babylon 5 Crossover, the Cowboy Bebop Crossover, and the Luke/Mara, Callista fic that I really loved. Remember that one??? Write that one next!! Laughing

See? I listen when you type. Wink

ETA 2:

Just remembered another one. Remember the 'gift' one? Where padawan Luke gives padawan Mara a gift on the holidays?

Laughing

JayCee
Site Admin

I got today off to redecorate and I have a bloody sore throat... typical...

JayCee
Site Admin

I am just having a crap month.

First my Aunt dies from complications from old age.
Then my uncle.
And yesterday another uncle died from pancratic (sp?) cancer.

And all I can do is a send a damn card...

For those of you who think moving to other countries must be grand and exciting... it can really really suck...

RebelMom

My condolences for your losses. Hugs!

redtenko

damn, that's a lot to happen all at once. I'm so sorry about the losses and the stress of disitance. I hope things get better for you and your family soon Hugs!

ginchy
Global Moderator

Hugs!

Oh, girl, I'm so sorry to hear of your family's losses. It really must be tough being so far away from them. I hope that you're getting to talk to them a lot on the phone to try and comfort each other! Let me know if you need to chat, lady.

JayCee
Site Admin

thanks everyone
I do get to speak to them a lot, on the phone and mostly MSN...

but it's just not the same...

i keep getting told that people are ill and by the time I can do anything they are gone...

my aunt they said had a few weeks, but she was gone within two...
my uncle was told six months, gone within two...
and when I was told about that uncle I made a comment about how things come in threes and then my dad tells me that another uncle, a more distant one, had died a few days before and no one thought to tell me...

Oh, and when did my sister gain asthma so bad that if she doesn't have her inhaler she passess out?? Apparently in the last year... but no one thought to fill me in...

when we chat no one seems to want to tell me the bad things, but again I don't want to say "what's all the bad news" every time I call them... it's just so distraughting... or however you spell that word...

living in england is really starting to suck

Trace
Global Moderator

I'm so sorry, gal! Rose Hugs!

RE: your list:

Playhouse - I blame Trace...

Oh, I will gladly take the blame for that! Yes, ma'am!! Insert Evil Laugh Here

bkbva

Wow, my condolences for your losses. That's a lot to deal with in a short time.