Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Marani's datapad 
Marani

I don't have a live journal or anything alike so I'm going to use this datapad for everything.

Last monday I was told that the metastases in my lungs had disappeard *yeah* but the the muscle still remains infiltrated by the cancer Crying or Very sad So I'm really looking forwards to get the breast abputated and to get rid of that kriffing illness.

Second thing is, me and my boyfriend are going to split up. He was teasing me like hell and I just can't stand it any more, even if I have no idea what to do now.
I have 6 weeks to find a new flat or a flat-sharing community. I have no RL friends to go or talk to. And I feel horrible, sad, left alone... I'm just an emotional wreck at the moment. Think there is not much time for writing, drawing or hanging here around a lot at the moment either

ginchy
Global Moderator

Oh, my gosh! Hugs! It sounds like you've been through the wringer lately! I really hope that your health situation and your living arrangements are better, and soon. I'm sure you are stressed out. Let us know how you are doing, and I'll be thinking about you. Good luck and I hope you're feeling better soon.

Myriad

Ditto what ginchy said, Marani! Smile Hope everything goes fine for you, you'll be in my prayers. Also, everyone around the boards are here for ya, girl! Hugs! Talk, rant, cry, whatever. Just pour it out. Smile

bkbva

Likewise what ginchy and miss dreams said. Please, use this as your place to rant. We'll listen.

Trace
Global Moderator

Hugs! Marani!

Yay for the 'no mets' report! Clapping

Boo for bad, teasing boyfriend. No one deserves to be treated like that. Mad Good luck finding a new place and rant/vent here all you want. Hugs!

JayCee
Site Admin

Yay for the good news and Hugs! for the bad news.

We're all here for ya girl!

redtenko

cancer's the worst, and that's a horrible thing to go through alone. But if your bf isnt being there for you maybe it would be best to break it off since it sounds like you dont need the extra drama.

I hope things turn around for you soon and I hope that your operation is a success.

Marani

thanks for all your noce posts.

Yesterday was Jan's, my ex boyfriends birthday. A bad day for me and I was crying the whole time. Even Tim had trouble to cheer me up in the evening.

Today wasn't better either, I still feel blue.

We talked about finacial problems. Right now it looks like I can stay in our flat for 3 additional months and don't have to pay him extra money for the things he bought.

I know, I was the one who brought up the subject, but when he returned from his Mum on Sunday evening and said he can have his room back and started lokking for a remover, I was just shocked. WTF is going on here???

I tried to change his mind, but obviously it didn't work. He said he already set things in motion he can't stop anymore. I know this is not the the whole truth. But he is not willing to speak about it, neither with me nor some of our friends.

I'm off to Cologne for my medical treatment till friday evening.

ginchy
Global Moderator

Good luck with your medical treatment!

And I'm so sorry that you're in such turmoil right now. I really hope you have a stretch of great luck ahead of you... you deserve it! Hugs!

Marani

I have an appointmet at hospital on wednesday. Then I'm told when my op will be. Mostly within the next 2 weeks and I have to stay in hospital for 10 or 14 days.
So I'm going to buy some new sw books before...hope to find the corellia triology

And I wrote a little fic Trace is hopefully beta-ing now

Trace
Global Moderator

Good luck with the treatments! Hugs!

Marani wrote:
And I wrote a little fic Trace is hopefully beta-ing now

Did you email it to me? I haven't received anything. Confused

AG88

Wow Marani, I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope everything works out for you and your operation goes well. Please let us know when you go in for surgery. I will be praying for you.

AG88

I love my EOD man!

Marani

Did you email it to me? I haven't received anything. Confused

yepp, but used an addy which is not in use i think.... will use the other one now^^

Marani

Today I had an appointment at hospital in Hannover. They are going to do surgery on Thursday. So from Wednesday on, I'll be offline for 2 or 3 weeks.

I'm very nervous, but also very happy that they are going to do it so quickly. I thought I had to wait for an additional week

JayCee
Site Admin

Best wishes for the surgery! Hug You!