Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic

Lady_Mara

Hi, Marani Smile How're you doing????? Hope you're well Rose and would love it if you posted a fic again Very Happy Hug You! Dancing!

Marani

Hi there (again) Very Happy

Just wanna say I'm still alive...

I know it's been a long time since I was here or at TFN. But since I'm back home, I'm busy with something docs call "aftercare" which is nearly the same what I've done before ... just more! So it's not over yet.
Medical gymnastics and lymphdrainges twice a weak, a little journey to cologne on tue/wed for Galvano therapy and probably from january on every 2 weeks injections... Don't know if I like that.
Have I ever told you that I hate injections, needels or anything else that is about to hurt my skin?

I'm happy about Christmas, I terribly need a break from my program. I don't sleep well at the moment, I weak up every second hour and my eyes went crazy and hurt sometimes.

To tell the truth, I'm not working on a Fic or Pic at the moment.
I've started 2 Fics and have some more brainstorming papers laying around.
For me, writing is a very exhausting process. Often I have to look up every fifth word and try a few verbs and it's still not exactly what I was looking for ^^

But I'm not that lazy Smile I started http://swff.bpweb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255 and decided to continue to post about my "test family" in this forum. Think for the forum play, we are not enough active poster. So I'll just watch them and tell everything you never wanted to know Very Happy
Going to edit that thread over the next few days to keep you up to date. We don't just need that family, but a whole sw neighbourhood and that takes time to create...

that's it for tonight (it's nearly 11 p.m. in Germany)

Marani

Myriad

Hello Marani! Nice to see you posting again, though I'm sorry you've been through a lot lately Hugs! Hopefully everything will continue smoothly, and the holidays won't be too much of a stress for you. Smile

Wow, I give you a lot of credit for writing in a language that's not your own- that requires a LOT more work than us other writers have to endure! That makes reading your fics even more enjoyable Very Happy

I also love the little sim community you created, it's so cute! I have an old, old version of sims, and creating people or characters I knew was the best part! Laughing

Happy Holidays! Always good to hear from you! Smile

Marani

I'm totally into Simming at the moment, guess you recognised it, too Very Happy
I love downloading stuff (I have over 4 GB custom content) and all my SW Sims.
I've got another Skywalker Familiy with Luke + Mara and their first child was a redheaded boy. Of course I called him Ben Wink but I love the "Try for a Baby" button so much that Ben has 21 brothers and sisters by now... But some had to die of a mysterious genetic disease called "ugnlyness". So only 14 remain alive.
But by accident teenager Ben became a father himself. I went away from keyboard to get me a drink and when I came back I found a little message that told me "Jysella is pregnant. The father is Ben. Jysella is expection 1 Baby"... I'm curious how their relationship will go on

I started to create my own custom content. I spent an entire afternoon on Ghents facial tattoos. And when I put that blue hair on his head I found out that most of the tattoo is coverd by his hair.... Crying or Very sad
Think I have to do the whole thing again and Tahiri has that kriffing shaping scar...

An now, I should go and tidy up the hamster cage...

PS: Guess what I found on the christmas market? I'm flavoured green tee Very Happy

JayCee
Site Admin

you're a flavoured green tea that only takes two minutes to warm up... nice... Wink

Marani

I had a very bad day today.

First, I had to wait about 2 1/2h to have an X-ray taken.
Second, on the radiography you could see that my left lung is again full of metastases. Crying or Very sad that explains my cough and why i cough up blood.
Third, the hotel Tim and I wanted to stay for Jedi-Con is booked out.

On monday I have a nuclear spin of my head because I've trouble with my eyes. I'll recive results on thursday, somehow I have a very bad feeling about this. Guess I get more evil tidings.

nothing more to say at the moment

RebelMom

I'm so sorry. May you receive some good news soon. Hugs!

redtenko

ugh, that's terrible. Karma owes you something mindblowingly awesome for a day like that, I hope things start looking up soon

Marani

Actually, I got good news today.

There is everything ok with my head Smile Except, I still have headaches.
My therapist thinks the cough and lung won't bother me for long and we get it under contol soon. I think so, too because after visiting her twice it's mutch better now. I can, again climb up the 5 stairs to our flat without loosing breath.

I'm realy excited about the Jedi-Con now. My Con and train tickets arrived last week, hotel is booked and I'm having long chats with Tim and Anne (the girl from Luxembourg on CE London) about the con.

Anyone else coming?

My ex boyfriend bothers me a lot since we're still living together, he won't go for the phone cause he is playing with his rats or expects "just my familiy members". Or I come back home after my weekly two day trip to the doctor and all the dirty dishes are finely stacked on the dishwasher. I mean, does he have two left hands? Can't he put the dirtsy dishes in?

But this hopefully ends in april and maybe I get help from "my last friend" I know from school. She has her semester break then and is apart from my cousins the only person that still acts "normal" towards me.

Star Wars sim Big Brother isn't going on well. Somthing crashed the gsme and I had to deinstall 2 of the add'ons. So it looks a bit diffrent now (again) and it's lagging horribly. But i think I'v got 2 or 3 day to uploade and then I'll finish this family.

I've taken up writing again and its as frightening as before.
I've got a green box with about 100 or 120 post it stickers, every one is possible plot, idea, pice of dialogue, ... sometimes even with matching songs or vids from youtube.
I'm a dreamer. Every third ot fourth day I have an idea and I can't bring them on paper so quickly. I've got pictures in my head, not words and these pics are hard to transform.

And the last thing I'm going to tell you is that I got stuck on Jaina and Tenel Ka with more or less friendship in between.

RebelMom

I'm glad you have received good news.

Marani

After good news comes the bad...

I've got most likely metastastes in my right eye, that's what causes my impaired vision.
For more testing I'v got to go to a university hospital in Göttingen on monday, tues + wed I'm for my "usual" treatment in Cologne and thir + fri I probably have to spent in Berlin.
If the metas are confirmed I can forget about the Jedi Con and everything that was planed.
I'm just crying.

redtenko

ugh, that sucks incredibly. My mom lost her eye to cancer, but this was long before I was born, she was my age in fact. This was back in the 60s so I'm sure treatment has improved since then. I'm glad to hear it isnt in both eyes or a vital organ. If one cant be saved, at least you wont be blind. There'll be other cons, you need to take care of your health first, just make sure that after you're taken care of you treat yourself to something amazingly awesome because you totally deserve it.

Diva

Hang in there. It must be very difficult to do everything your normal day requires and to be sick on top of it.

Take it one day at a time. I'm thinking of you. Hugs!