Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 kayladie's datapad 
kayladie

This is an excellent idea! I have a LiveJournal, too, but I rarely update it and I check my Flist even less. Blush

Hmm, I suppose I'll copy ginchy and use this as a place to talk about the diet and the fic writing. (And a few words about the youngun will probably creep in here and there!)

I haven't really started on the diet yet, cause I ordered one of those exercise programs that you see on infomercials and I'm waiting for it to get here. It's called SlimIn6 and it's supposed to help get you in better shape in six weeks. The thing I liked about it is that there's no fancy gimmicky piece of equipment, it's just exercises. I'm really going to give it a shot, cause I find that I can lose weight a lot easier if I'm doing some form of physical activity as well as watching what I eat. Hopefully, the watching what I eat will be easier, too, now that I have a job and I can get on a little more regular schedule.

So, on to the fic writing! I've been making a lot of progress on WYW, but I still find that I have to be in a writing 'mood' when I try to sit down and write, otherwise it goes nowhere fast. My biggest problem when it comes to writing is just that I love to read so much. And right now I'm completely addicted to HP Harry/Draco fic! Serioiusly, I need someone to send me a text or an e-mail every 30 minutes or so telling me to 'stop reading that story and get back to writing!' I also have about half a dozen other WIPs that I want to finish, plus I signed up for a Harry/Draco challenge that's due by November 10th. Eeeeps!!

So, I guess that's it for the moment.

Laters!

Don't worry, I'm sure there's help for that...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

redtenko

oooh I'm glad you're working on that fic, I've been wanting to know what happens next. However, I can understand that you've reached a really difficult point in the story so that can cause some writers block. And I hear you on the distractions. Mine is television Wink

bkbva

Yeah, I want to know what happens next, too! Looking forward to your muse cooperating.

ginchy
Global Moderator

WYW! Dancing! Yes, ma'am. I need some happiness there. *hopes* Very Happy

Good luck with SlimIn6!! Let us know how it works. I'm still trying to fit more exercise in, myself.

Harry/Draco. Oh, boy. A bunch of my friends over in HP-land would love you, gal! I've always been a Ron/Hermione girl myself, though I have read some stories where R/Hr are together and H/D is the side pairing.

Great to see you with a datapad here! Hugs!

Trace
Global Moderator

Good luck with the weight loss program!! Sounds like a good one. Hug You!

kayladie wrote:
My biggest problem when it comes to writing is just that I love to read so much. And right now I'm completely addicted to HP Harry/Draco fic! Serioiusly, I need someone to send me a text or an e-mail every 30 minutes or so telling me to 'stop reading that story and get back to writing!'

*disconnects kayladie's internet*

*parks her in front of WYW or IAJT*

*duct tapes shirtless!Luke to chair beside her*

He has a lightsaber, y'know...

Mischief